In general, you can visit the Site on the World Wide Web without telling us who you are or providing us with any personally identifiable information. However, we collect the domain names (not the email addresses unless you choose to provide your email address to us) of all visitors to our Site to measure the number of visits, pages visited, average time spent on our Site, etc. We use this information to continually improve the convenience and functionality of our Site.
We may also conduct online surveys to better understand the needs and profiles of our visitors and to measure the interest of our visitors in the features of our Site.
We may tailor our offers to you based on information you provide when you purchase products and services, from our online surveys, from information that may indicate your purchasing preferences and lifestyle, as well as information available from external sources, including demographic and census data.
With your consent, ROgHA Hair System may also share your email address with other reputable companies so that they can send you product and offer services that may be of interest. You will be offered an opportunity to restrict access to your email address if you object to the use of your email address by any party other than ROgHA Hair System. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, when you are asked for personal information on our Site, you are agreeing to share that information with ROgHA Hair System.
Advertising and Analytics
We use third party analytics providers, including, Google, Adobe, Lucky Orange, Hotjar and others, to collect information about your use of the website and enable us to improve it. The information allows us to see the overall patterns of usage on our website, helps us record any difficulties you have navigating our website, shows us whether our advertising is effective or not, and allows us to use responses to advertisements to optimize ad performance
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website. A “session cookie” expires immediately when you end your session (i.e., close your browser). A “persistent cookie” stores information on the hard drive so when you end your session and return to the same website at a later date, the cookie information is still available. A web beacon is a small string of code that represents a clear graphic image and is used in conjunction with a cookie.
When you visit our Website, we may use both a session and a persistent cookie that are used to track your usage of our Website and in some cases, your e-mail address. Your e-mail address is only saved in this ROgHA Hair System-placed cookie if you register with us. A web beacon allows us to capture certain additional types of information about a visitor’s actions on a website, such as a visitor’s cookie number, the time, date, duration and number of page views, a description of the page where the Web beacon is placed, and details about any items that were purchased. It is not used to access personally identifiable information.
Information Collection and Use
When you sign up for Services you will be asked to provide us with certain information, described in detail below (together, “Your Information”). Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, when you are asked for personal information on our Site, you are agreeing to share that information with ROgHA Hair System and its affiliates.
Types of information we collect:
- Contact Information.For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address. We may also collect your mobile phone number.
- Payment Information.For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
- Shopping History.For example, we may collect personal information about the items you viewed, added to your cart, purchased or returned.
- Information You Post.We may collect personal information you post in a public space on our Platform, such as on any of our Ratings & Reviews features.
- Social Media Information.We may collect personal information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and personal information posted on your page.
- Information You Submit.We may collect personal information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform. We may also collect personal information when you enter a promotion. This may include photos, videos and other user-generated content that you submit.
- Demographic Information.We may collect your birthdate, age, gender and zip code. We may also collect personal information relating to your hobbies, interests and shopping behavior.
- Device Information.We may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. For example, we may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Location Information.We may collect precise location information from your device. This may include information about your exact location when you use our Platform or may include information that allows us to approximate your location. We may also collect this information in the background when our mobile applications are not in use. For more information about your options related to the collection of your location information, see the “Choices Regarding Your Information” section below.
- Log and Analytics Data.If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
If you do not want us to use your Information for any of the purposes above, please refer to the Contact Us section and let us know. We respect your privacy and we will be happy to update your preferences at any time.
Limited Information Sharing with Third Parties
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only share Your Information with third parties in accordance with your instructions and in order to provide you specific services. [For example, we use a credit card processing company to bill users for Services or products purchased. This business partner does not retain, share, or store any personally identifiable information except to provide this service and is bound by a strict confidentiality agreement which limits their use of such information.]
We may share aggregated and anonymous demographic information with our business partners but no such information can be linked directly to Your Information.
Although we will use every reasonable effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose Your Information, including personally identifiable information, when required by federal, state local or other governmental regulations or laws. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by law enforcement personnel.
Our Site may include links to other third-party Web sites. While we try to link to sites that share our high standards and respect for personal privacy, however, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by any third party.
Change in Ownership and Other Business Transactions
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you understand that any information that you transfer to us done at your own risk.
Once we receive your transmission, we make reasonable efforts to ensure security on our systems. We use firewalls to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
If we learn of a security system breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the Site or providing personally identifiable information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of these Sites. We may post a notice on our Site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an e-mail to you at the e-mail address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Since no such measure is ever completely effective, we do not guarantee that your personal data will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we may use to safeguard such data. All users are responsible for protecting and maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us by contacting us at: [email@example.com].
Governing Law / Venue / Forum
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Site and Services who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at ROgHA Hair System, 225 Stedman Street, Suite 36, Lowell, MA. 01851
Last updated: June 14, 2023